Hike messenger is a messaging app built for the Windows, Symbian and Android mobile phone users. It is similar to WhatsApp, WeChat or BBM, but with some extra features. This instant messenger allows you to send unlimited text messages and photos to your friend. You can even share videos up to 100 MB and express your feelings using built in stickers. One fascinating feature about the Hike messenger is that you can send messages to your friends who are offline. So, how would you like to install such versatile messenger on your PC?
Hike messenger provides excellent experience while chatting with your friends. It is as good as talking live with your friends. You can chat with your friends individually or go for group chat. It’s privacy settings and customization options provide you the liberty of controlled exposure about you and your profile.
Here are some simple hacks to install Hike on your PC or laptop using the BlueStacks.
One way to install the Hike messenger on your PC is by using the APK file. This hack requires high speed internet connection and it is a bit complicated. But I am sure, you can do it.
- Download and install the Android app player BlueStacks on your PC.
- Hike messenger Apk is file is available here. You can download it on your PC.
- After downloading the Apk file for the Hike messenger, open it with the BlueStacks. This will allow you to install the Apk file on the BlueStacks.
- Once the Apk file is installed, you must configure the settings of the messenger.
- And, your chat application is ready to use.
Now, why not try a simple method to install your favorite messenger Hike on your PC? You can use the BlueStack app player to install the Hike messenger without any trouble.
- Download and install this free and easy to use Android emulator BlueStacks on your PC.
- Click on the shortcut installed on your desktop to open the BlueStack App player.
- Go to the search icon on the home page of the BlueStack and type Hike.
- Once the search results are displayed select Hike and click on it to install. It takes only a few minutes to install Hike messenger.
- Now, go to the “My Apps” and click on it. You will find Hike in this folder.
- Click on the Hike and start chatting with your friends using your PC.
Hike is a totally free messenger for Windows, iOS and Android mobile phones. You can even reach those friends, who have not registered for Hike. It’s 128 bit SSL encryption is completely safe for sending and receiving messages. One additional feature of the messenger is that it works on the telephone number, so you do not have to use username or PIN. It stores all your undelivered messages, when the internet connection is down or slow. These messages are delivered when the connection is fully active. So, what are you waiting for? Download your Hike messenger now and start chatting with your friends.